Thalia Sakura Face Mask 100 ml
Thalia Sakura Face Mask 100 ml
- Free shipping from € 49
- Before 14:00 ordered, same day despatch
- Animal-free cosmetics without Sls, Sles & Parabens
- Pay securely
- Low in stock - 4 items about
- Inventory en route
- Content: 100 ml
- Japanese Blossom Extract (Sakura)
- Hydrates and helps prevent wrinkles
- Prevents red spots and pigmentation spots
- Paraben free
Sakura Face Mask
Thalia Sakura Extract Anti-Aging Face Mask provides very intense and deep hydration with the sakura extracts it contains. It promotes the formation of collagen in your skin. While it increases the elasticity of your skin, it can also help remove pigmentation and redness. It provides a smooth and moisture-saturated skin. Cleanses, refreshes and illuminates your skin with extracts such as bisabalol, lavender and chamomile. It enhances its moisturizing function with valuable oils such as Shea butter and rice bran. Provides nourishing anti-aging care with Bepanthol and Vitamin E.
- SLES-SLS does not contain any substances harmful to human health, such as parabens, paraffin, animal fat.
- The product has not been tested on animals.
- Clean your skin.
- Spread your face mask evenly over your skin in up and down motions, starting at your neck.
- Wait 10-15 minutes. It is important that you stick to the recommended time.
- When it comes time to rinse off your face mask after 10-15 minutes, use lukewarm water. Rinse your face thoroughly.
- While the skin is still damp, moisturize with Thalia Sakura Anti-Aging Cream.
- Use your face mask 1-2 times a week for best results.
Thalia Sakura Extract Anti-Aging Face Mask offers ease of use with its tube packaging.
Cruelty Free Face Mask
All Thalia products are not tested on animals, including our Sakura Face Mask. Animal-free face masks are increasingly a requirement for most people and that is a nice development. Animals no longer need to be used as a test and by using ingredients that are friendly to people, animals and nature, Thalia is willing to contribute to a better future. A conscious future in which we enjoy a cleaner world together with natural face masks.
Japanese Blossom Extract
Japan is known for its beautiful Japanese Blossom trees. Sakura is the Japanese name for Japanese Blossom and, just like Tsubaki , the name Sakura will become more and more famous. And rightly so, because the concentrated extracts of Japanese blossom are a rich source of vitamins, amino acids and natural enzymes that moisturize the skin, help prevent wrinkles and help with red spots and pigmentation.
Instructions for use Japanese Blossom Face Mask
First clean your face, for example with our Sakura Facial Cleanser . Then spread the face mask evenly on the face, ignoring eyes and lips. Leave the mask on your face for 10 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Buy Sakura Face Mask
Have you made the choice and are you convinced of the powers of Japanese Blossom? Order Sakura face mask now at Thalia.nl. Leave a review afterwards and receive a discount code for your next order as a thank you!
Thalia's delivery time is approximately 1-2 working days.
We will of course let you know when your order is on its way, you will then receive an email with your track & trace code. From that point on, it is useful to track it through our delivery partner, so that you know exactly when you can expect your order.
Returns are no problem at Thalia!
Returns are always allowed within 14 days.
If you want to return one or more products, we ask you to register the return in advance by email. Please include your order number and which product it concerns, so that we can process your return as best as possible.